Friday, June 15, 2012

A Good Surprise!

So, I went on Facebook and saw people posting their report cards because, well, apparently report cards were posted today.

Sooooo... Of course I was curious to go see what I got on my final exams (and for my final grades, of course). But I was also really nervous, because I could have sworn that I failed both my American History II and Chemistry finals.

... IN MY DEFENSE, I DID STUDY! I PROMISE! It just didn't help as much as I needed it to!

But, anyways... I signed onto the website, and came across a good surprise:
I GOT B'S ON BOTH FINALS I THOUGHT I FAILED!

I also ended the year on a FABULOUS note; marking this my best school year yet! And it was my junior year... The one I'm constantly told "matters most" and the one that colleges look back on.

I couldn't be more proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment