Taken from Kaila! I loved these questions, therefore I felt the need to answer them myself
1. Run/workout in the heat and humidity or freezing temps and snow?
Heat, for sure! The more sweat, the better!
2. Have washboard abs or flat abs?
I guess a mixture of both? I don't want too manly-looking of abs, but I also don't want just a flat stomach of skin and bones.
Basically like this!
3. Dr. Oz or The Doctors?
4. Cardio or strength?
Cardio!! I'm a cardio ADDICT! I do definitely need to incorporate more strength training into my normal exercise, but it's quite hard without a gym membership.
5. Cravings: Protein or carbs?
Actually, I crave both equally! Haha. I crave (and eat) grilled chicken A LOT, which is probably weird...
6. Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper?
I haven't had much frozen yogurt, so I'm biased towards ice cream until I finally go out to get fro-yo!
8. To train: Upper body or Lower body?
9. Protein powder or food with protein?
10. Lunges or squats?
AHHHH! I despise them equally as much! Hahahaha. I guess squats, though!
11. Sweet or salty?
12. Workout attire: cute or comfy?
Well, I'd definitely choose comfy over cute and uncomfortable... But if I could pick cute AND comfortable, then I definitely would. I like looking nice, even in my workout gear.
13. Body Pump or Heavy lifting?
14. Yoga or Pilates?
Yoga for the mind, muscles, and strength. Pilates for the abz.
15. Nike or Adidas?
16. Running on the treadmill or outdoors?
17. Whole Foods or Trader Joes?
18. Summer or Winter Olympics?
19. Exercises classes or Exercise videos?
I'm more of a video person... Mostly because I've never really taken a class. Haha. I love my Insanity, though!
20. Steamed veggies or roasted veggies?