Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh, the Weather Outside is Frightful...

... Except maybe not at this very moment ...
But, that's not the point!


My point is, Life Like Fruit Salad has a new winter-themed look! Go check it out before it's too late and my Christmas one is already up!  And let me know if you guys like (or don't like) it!
Any and all feedback is wanted and accepted.

P.S. I'm totally watching "Elf" and it's totally December 1st and ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas totally started today and I am TAAAAAA-OOOOOOATLLY EXCITED!! 24 days until Christmas, and 23 days until Christmas Eve!! Yay!
P.P.S. I also got an advent calendar this year, for the first time in for-evs. Totally excited about that, too.
Yes, I AM *that* nerd who made labels for each of my sibling's calendars.

Worth it.
(Today's chocolate may or may not have ended up in my Christmas-theme bowl of oats this morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment