Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #18 - First Day of Senior Year?

So, today was my first day of senior year...
So bittersweet... Can't believe it... AAAAAAAHHH!

... Okay, anyways! Let's get onto WIAW now, shall we?

LOVE the new WIAW theme! Thanks, Jenn!
8/30/12 - Breakfast: chocolate almond protein egg white oatmeal with pumpkin flax granola + cerealz + banana slices + a bit of plain Greek yogurt + cinnamon + melted Biscoff spread… All inside a nearly empty White Chocolate Wonderful jar!
8/30/12 - Dinner & Dessert: made my mommy a semi-healthy birthday dinner and dessert just like she wished!
Baked chicken & spinach rollatini alla parmigiana (inspired by Skinny Taste), ricotta & tomato bowtie pasta, and baked chicken tenders (we LOVE chicken, haha) for dinner (I had a chicken rollatini over a rainbow salad with tenders! SO delicious!), and a HUGE fruit salad for dessert... Just like last year!
She was really, really happy with everything, and that’s when I know it was all a success. Some things unfortunately happened today that really got us all down, but seeing her happy made MY day better! 
8/31/12 - Breakfast: vanilla egg white oatmeal with pumpkin flax granola + some of my favorite cereals + banana slices + a bit of plain Greek yogurt + cinnamon + melted Biscoff spread & a mini dollop of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter.
9/1/12 - Breakfast: 1 egg + 1 egg white banana ~omelet~ (that broke a bit...) stuffed with banana, apple, blueberries & strawberries + pumpkin flax granola + melted Biscoff spread, along with a 100% whole wheat sandwich thin that’s half topped with Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter + pumpkin flax granola, and Biscoff spread + banana + cinnamon!
9/1/12 - Snack: one of the BEST combinations EVER!
Mini Ginger gold apple with Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter!
9/2/12 - Breakfast: one of my favorite OIAJs yet!
I pretended it’s autumn by lighting my amazing pumpkin cupcake candle while I ate my post-workout oats, consisting of pumpkin & apple pie egg white oatmeal with pumpkin flax granola + cinnamon cereals + apple slices + a bit of plain Greek yogurt + cinnamon (a bit too much... I genuinely suck at "dashes"!) + melted Biscoff spread... All inside a nearly empty gigantic Marshmallow Fluff container!
Semi-healthy and completely earned! No regrets. 
P.S. Pumpkin + melted marshmallow = fab-tastic combination! Try it sometime!
9/3/12 - Breakfast: I. LOVE. OIAJ! And thankfully my family loves all types of peanut butter enough to let me have it at least 1-2 times every 1-2 weeks!  The best post-workout breakfast ever~
Banana bread egg white oatmeal with pumpkin flax granola + a few squares of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for fun + banana slices + fresh blueberries + a bit of plain Greek yogurt + cinnamon + some Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter... All inside a nearly empty Biscoff creamy spread jar.
Literally Heaven in my mouth. L.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y.
9/3/12 - Dinner: I finally got to see my best friend today, for the first time since school, and she brought me over a black bean burger (since we were making hamburgers for dinner and she's a vegetarian)! It was SO delicious, omg. I want more!!
{Black bean burgers and rainbow salads... Can't get much better!}
9/4/12 - Breakfast: my last early morning post-workout breakfast of the summer!
This all came out INCREDIBLY delicious!
Pumpkin pie protein pancakes topped with some Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter, a mini banana, pumpkin flax granola, cinnamon, and a drizzle of light maple syrup.
On the side, I have 1 egg white + added egg substitute with salsa, onion, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lean turkey & ham, and hot sauce on top of lettuce for some crunch!
TIP: Add a spoonful or two of plain Greek yogurt to your eggs prior to cooking, and make sure to stir thoroughly. It makes them creamier, thicker, AND bigger, with no added flavor! (It looks like I have way more than just 2 egg whites, right?!)
9/5/12 -Breakfast: last-first-day-of-school breakfast!
Banana cinnamon raisin protein egg white oatmeal with pumpkin flax granola + some Cinnamon Toast Crunch squares + banana slices + a bit of plain Greek yogurt + cinnamon + a dollop of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter!
This was delicious, and it kept me full for HOURS!

All my workouts can be found here, as usual, or just on my Instagram... which I am obsessed with!

P.S. Be on the lookout for my new theme coming soon!  Possibly autumn-themed? 
P.P.S. My first day of senior year post will be up asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment